Re: Heroes cannot save everyone!

Well I'm now playing the hero project and suffered my first defeat, which to say that I got through the first game without dying once is something.
Beware! here thar be spoilers for Hero project yeee spoilery lubbers!

One thing I am not really getting a handle on is which behaviour goes with which reality show profile characteristic. In the first game it was fairly easy to say which decisions emboddied justice, lawlessness, defensive etc, however I'm having a little trouble scoping out how to be a consistant chracter on the show.

I chose the "Be a hero no matter what" option, and tried to stick with that, helping people like Jenny and Mac girl out where possible, but I'm still not sure what sort of options I should be going with as after the first round I got three points in hero, and two in floater which was odd.

I do know what the wrong decision I made was that lost me out on the game, but a stratogy tip on what sort of reactio ns are "hero" might be good here.