Re: Heroes cannot save everyone!

Hi,
The hero games do have good plot,and they would indeed make good novels,but as  cog games. They are  just so so. although not so bad as all that, they could certainly be better.

I.E no matter what you do, you can't avoid almost everything that happens in book 1. Book 2 Is better in that regard, but book 3 is something I haven't tried yet. so couldn't say.

I have bought both choice of robots and the last monster master,but haven't tried any of them yet.
2 more games under hosted games have been released now that we are talking about games written in choice script, Somme trench (which I know to be quite good), and silent gear which I even haven't had a look at.
Think of cog titles as something the authors write according to the staff. or they propose a idea for a book,and if the staff like it, they agree to sell under their name.
But then the book  has to meat with their criteria I.E number of words, story s hould go in a certain way. have this or that
Where as under hosted games, the authors write up whatever they like, one of the staff just gives it a glance. just to make sure it doesn't have major errors, and it is posted.
So far, I like more titles under the hosted games as compared to cog,but to me its more of a author thing. I.E paul wang don't think I'm spelling that right is quite good and has written titles under both cog and hg, both of which happen to be my favourites. Sabres of infinity and mecha aice
AT dark, Its been a bit too long sinse I played the hero project, so I couldn't really give you pointers, unless it was a death you experienced.
grryf