Re: Heroes cannot save everyone!

as others have said, I've found great quality on both sides.  I'm looking forward to som trench, however right now I'm sort of flitting between robots which seems to have a lot of customisation and silent gear.
I've played the first heroes game though found it rather linear, however when I have time I'l certainly check out the other two.  Slammed and fatehaven I'd also highly recommend.  Sabers I just took the sensible cowardly way out and that didn't exactly end well. I do love the author of that and mech ace though, as he gives you plenty of extra lore and info not present in other titles.