Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

@Grryf, I wouldn't try and fit an Iphone in any pocket unless it had a zip, it'd just be too easy to damage so the case doesn't bother me, I'd rather be sfe there. Regarding battery life, well compared to the battery on my victor stream the Iphone is not good, being that my victor can run for about 15 hours plus while the Iphone tends to conk from about 6 hours heavy usage, and that is assuming I turn on aeroplane mode and turn off the screen, though can do a good while on standbye or when I used to use it for media. I've noticed that travel on a train or car can really badly affect the battery, which is likely what Cx2 said about the network trying to constantly reconnect.

I can see the advantage in touch verrification to negate having to use the apple Id password constantly, and sinse the touch card payment thing doesn't work anyway in the Uk as you said it's likely not worth considering at the moment. indeed, I'd be very concerned about having any of my bank details on an internet device, currently I still have a signature card I use at the bank to get cash, though this might change if Loyds ever move over to using those talking cash machines with earphone sockets.

With lock codes I unfortunately have too many bad memories back in the days when a mobile phone was just a phone of shenanigans with unlock codes to really fancy trying the thing again, at that point it was just far too much a pest and if a thief stole my phone it'd probably be too late to worry anyway, ---- after all what matter whether the phone can be unlocked or not if the thief has time either to jail break it or pull out the sim card and sell it on.

The major use for unlock coes I could see is if you say were in a large family and wanted to stop your sibling messing with your phone, though that doesn't apply to me (hay my brother has his own Iphone, ---- and an Ipad, and! a mack!), big_smile.