Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

@Dark: actually, some of the iOS 8 features help with integration of Windows, although 7 and above, and also work across iOS devices. Since I have an iPod Touch, that helped, even though I didn't upgrade my Mac to Yosemite, which wouldn't be helped by it anyway even if I did because it lacks the requirement of Bluetooth LE. I realise you're _determined_ to remain in the dark ages, but iCloud drive in particular is one feature you could stand to benefit from if it's all about sticking with the USB file transfer paradigm and you need freedom of file/folder naming on your iPhone. Having said that, it's probably not enough to persuade you, since after all you have an audio player now and don't like Win7.

@Grryf: the camera is exposed, but it's behind a lip, which makes it flat. Check it out, it might be for you.

I no longer use Siri for privacy reasons, since I'm starting to handle other peoples' contacts. I honestly don't miss it nearly as much as I thought I would--it is, after all, a gimmick, albeit one which blind people would naturally be drawn to and that which would help us do things quickly, it isn't that much of a substitute for the real apps, except in such a small number of cases that it's not worth having. Learn to use handwriting and braille input from iOS 8; there's much more for you there IMO, especially when it comes to launching apps which was my primary motivation for using Siri once they introduced that feature. Most of the crashing issues have gone away with the latest beta, too, so the trick of asking Siri to turn VO off and on again should disappear, too.