Re: just got a Iphone6 plus, cases and questions

About the Apple pay and your card info being on your phone, Apple says that the info doesn't leave your phone. It's stored locally on a chip in the phone that will not give your card info to venders and such.
I'm not 100% sure on how it works but, here it goes. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
When you allow your card to be stored on your 6 or 6 plus, the card info gets stored on a separate chip that even apple can't get to. It's somehow encrypted. When you purchase something at a store with your fingerprint, the chip then sends out a generated code that acts like your card info to the card machine. So, every time you buy something, the chip is always generating a random code, which means that the generated code will only work once. So, your information is really never given out to venders.
Sadly, I haven't tried out this feature though, because my bank doesn't support Apple pay just yet. I'm perfectly fine though, with ju st using my card where ever i go.