Re: Progress blastbay games?

As I remember the Elias manual, you call a function and it gives you audio.  If this is true, integration with Libaudioverse requires merely the construction of a custom node and a conversion from signed 16-bit short to signed 32-bit floating point.  This is probably 20 lines of Python, not counting the ctypes bindings-the ctypes bindings are something I can probably type up in less than an hour off the header if I ever decide to/have the resources to use it.  The actual challenge is deciding when to make the changes, not getting it playing.  At least not for me and at this point, and probably not for others in this community once Libaudioverse is actually released.  But thanks, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector