Re: to blind new agers

@Afrim, I am glad you don't believe all Jews have these synister motivations, however the protocol does exist, as I said I went and read parts of it, it was published in russia in 1903, (go and check the wikipedia link I posted above, and follow some of the external links from there if you want to read some of it).

The issue is whether the document really shows some sort of secret plot, or is just a generalized attempt to discredit Jews and fuel persecution. Throughout history one group or nation has been very good at claiming another is engaged in some sort of synister or immoral activity just to discreddit them and make their persecution have moral force, it was done with the Scots during the jacobite rebelion in the 18th century, it was done with the Irish, and of course the Germans got a huge amount of additional nasty motives attached to them during both world wars.

Also, to be brutally honest I find the idea of a secret world plan by some shaddowy organiza tion actually quite amusing given the state of the world we're in anyway. We already have massive organizations with ridiculous amounts of power who interfere in the basic running of countries and governments for their own reasons, those are called multinational coorporations and the world trade organization.

For example I have seen the memo from Shell oil which proposed dumping of toxic waste in third world countries. You don't need to inventt! these sorts of things, they already exist, indeed to be honest I'd be a lot happier if the illuminati, or the zionists, or the martian tentacle rabbit robot revival front was! secretly in charge, sinse hay they couldn't cause less chaos than the "everyone for prophet" setup we have currently.