Re: to blind new agers

Hi Dark, again.

I said this in my previous post, and I'll say it again. If the secret was known from all jews, from all Israelites, many of them would not agree with it. + they would even protest for engaging them in these kinds of activities.
What I'd like to say is that no matter which religion everybody is part of, we all differ from each other. Even if you gather five muslims catholics or whatever, and decide to talk about an issue, all of them would probably give a different opinion from others.
Politicians and governments play a very important role in what we feel about a country, especially during the conflicts or wars.
I'll give a short example about my country.
Albania is divided in two countries, which are both independent. So only governments and the politic border make the difference. We speak the same languages, and there are even the same traditions found here.
you might have heard about Kosovo, which is a state which bec ame independent in 2007, after fighting for years with Serbia. Many people in Kosovo were killed, slaughtered and even burned alive, no matter children, women, elders and young men. They didn't respect the laws of war. During the war, thousands of people left the country to rescue from the evil war taking place.
In this case, the hatred was in its highest peak, everywhere where Albanian people were living. Everyone in our country started to hate Serbia at that time, but I had the opinion that not all Serbians were the same. I think the propaganda used to cause the solgers to make the nastiest things never seen and thought before.
When one of my teachers went to Belgrade, (The capital of Serbia), she told me they were warmly welcomed and respected. She continued saying that as long as they stayed there, nothing had to do with war, hatred  or any other discussion concerning nationalities. But she was an Albanian, wasn't she?
So I think you understand my p oint now.

I've read a lot about protocol, not only from Wikipedia but even from other sites. and I undoubtedly can say that it does already exist, although I'm a little confused.