Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

I should also add, that the accessable mode is just a lot of beeps.
would be better if there were actual footsteps, actual real jump and enemy sounds edge indicators etc.
As for a tutorial and or manual, I'd really appreciate one of those.
I get the keys, left right and space but if I wanted a lot of beeps there are plenty of other games I could play in dos and such.
Audio enhancements don't have to be beeps.
Usually you walk right jump on a platform maybe have some detecter or camera to tell where spaces are up down left and right, enemies, the type etc etc.
If you really want to keep the game arcade, having a lot of beeps well its really not underrstandable.
maybe more voice ques, keys to check your positions, enemies left, strength of enemy etc.
On the subject of just jumping on enemies, my idea origionally would for you to have the ability to battle enemies its how a lot of stuff is.
thanks for the patch though and keep it up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector