Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

Ok that patch was a bit better.
I do like the in game soundtrack.
I also like the sfx that play.
Did you make the tracks or are they from somewhere else, I'd like to know where you got the tracks so I could get more of them.
I already have the tracks from the game data file to listen to and they really rock.
For everyone else.
there are 2 beeps.
the first and second one are for your chars, a sharp beep means an enemy.
its about all the sfx I managed to get to trigger though.
Though its an improvement just to get the music.
To be honest I'd prefur the game function as it would with the sighted mode, but you would have real sounding steps, etc.
beeps and pops are not really exactly good.
Listening to some of the sfx outside the game.
the explosions sound arcadic, maybe are ok.
the destruction sound of the enemies could be a bit more powerfull.
I assume there will be different tiles etc there sould be different terain types.
Its good to see this being improved though.
Brad, and with that post from sik today with the update is why I don't want to suddenly rush to ask for a refund.
To be honest its good a normal indipendant developer is trying to put access into a game.
For the price I payed for it, the sfx are good most of them, and the music is good.
Sapi works where it needs to be and nvda did read when I used the title bar mode.
All options read.
One thing other than the interface for audio is that when you quit the game sounds stick there until you either quit or continue they should either continue playing or stop while the game is paused or a pause music plays or something.
I played with the retro mode with pc speaker and while that mode is not exactly accessable, in retro mode it would be good if all sfx were either emulated from a pc speaker or that it sounded like I was playing an arcade cabinet maybe including putting in my cash etc.
not sure if that mode could become accessable to but yeah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector