Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

I've tried this recently.

Part of the problem, at least for me, is judging my location compared to other objects. I don't actually know what the distance I'm jumping or moving based on the sounds I hear relates to the actual distance between me and an objects. Its hard to tell how fast your character jumps etc. Also some kind of sound tutorial would be helpful, even with the descriptions posted here its hard to identify them as of now.

Why is the menu different when you play in video mode? If you just run it normally you get a level editor option and the menu scrolls left to right. In audio video mode its a normal up/down menu with no level editor option.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector