Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

Hi sic.
Well  I had a slightly better time playing the game, I managed to navigate round sort of and was able to blast a few enemies, so its a little better.
I was able to kill at least 7 beffore I died.
Sadly its not quite there yet.
Its on the way but not quite.
I can tell what sfx is an enemy but I don't always clear it eventually I die.
I still can't get through the first level at all.
Now if you are going to remove the mode I guess you will have to refund all the people that invested in the game to make it accessable and I am one of those people.
From playing the game, you are progressing, and I urge you to keep going, I Have no idea what sounds woould go where but maybe people could dgive sounds for things I am not sure if then it would even work as such.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector