Hi guys!

I've been lurking a while, trying to absorb and learn. Now I guess I
need some help.

I'm looking to upgrade my system, my budget is about $1,000. My plan is
to upgrade my speakers this spring, then my amp next spring, followed by
my CD player the following spring.

My current system consists of:

NAD C352 integrated amp
NAD C542 CD player
Squeezebox SB3
Infinity SM 125 loudspeakers

I should mention that I live in an apartment so size is somewhat of a
consideration, but my current Infinity's aren't exactly small. I'd
rather have floor standers.

I've budgeted $1,000, I don't want to leave anything on the table, I
want to get the best speakers I can get. I will have the NAD amp for at
least another year so I need to be able to drive any speakers I get with
this amp.

Any and all recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nat

--
nelamvr6