Most studio mixed stuff doesn't sound good. (huh? - so what do you
listen to?)

A technichian who doesn't care about polarity...(oh I do care - when it
matters...and I'm not a "technician" - not that that is in any way a
problem...Alan Parsons was/is a "technician"... Have you EVER been near
a studio? Do you have any conception of what modern music actually is
supposed to sound like? I'm a performer and engineer and producer...but
also clearly deaf!)

There is probably a reason you can't hear it then..(right, that does
it. You have moved out of the rational into the plain rude/stupid.
I am no longer going to respond to your posts - they are just plain
pathetic. When challenged to provide some examples that we might all
share and try for ourselves, you resort to insulting me. I guess that
leaves us all (or at least me) in no doubt...)

--
Phil Leigh