Robster Wrote:
> Maybe, depends how much money i have over once I've moved
> house.......and the UK price of course, but I just know that we're
> gonna get mugged on the exchange rate as usual.

The UK price has been announced and we aren't getting mugged; it's
£1299 inc. VAT which, if you do the exchange calculation from $1999
then add VAT, is pretty damned close to the US price.
CardinalFang Wrote:
> PS: I have noticed a slight divide here when it comes to looks, it seems
> to appeal to our US friends more than Europeans, or is that a
> generalisation too far?
I'm British, my tendency is always towards understatement in design and
I like the Transporter. The front panel buttons (to my eye) are fairly
discreet giving (particularly the black model) a unified appearance;
just a black box with a single knob. I agree that black rack handles
would have been an improvement though.

--
Fifer