Sleestack Wrote:
> The only TACT pieces with word synch are the BOZ 216/2200 amps.  They
> have  inputs which would allow you to externally clock the Transporter
> with the TACT amps via a clock like the G-01 or iClock.

Mauimods.com and db-systems can install word clock inputs on any TacT
product you like. Mauimods.com can also give you word clock
out if you like, but no stock TacT unit has word clock out.

I doubt you will hear any difference between the Transporter's digital
output and your SB3's, but I look forward to your report. For less than
$2K, you can buy a very nice music server and eliminate the need for a
PC and SB.

--
mauidan