mauidan Wrote:
> $2K is a lot of money to pay to get better jitter performance.
> FYI- the TacT units don't have word clock out.
>
> BTW- what's the Transporter jitter performance verses the SB3?

"a lot" is a relative amount to many people.  For some people, $2K is
the cost of single pair of interconnects... ;-)

The SB3 jitter spec was posted somewhere on this forum, but I don't
remember exactly which thread.  I seem to remember it ot be in the
vicinity of 70ps or thereabouts.  Transporter is measured at 35ps.

FWIW, the dCS digital stack (without the Verde word clock) is measured
at 11ps.  The Verde unit is measured at 3ps.

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com