pfarrell Wrote:
> mauidan wrote:[color=blue]
>
> Especially since the jitter problem is just fiction to make
> people spend money.
>
> I can believe it was a real problem decades ago. I see nothing
> to indicate that any recent audiophile equipment has any audible
> differences any more.

I continue to have an open offer to anyone on this forum who is in the
NJ/NY area to come over to my place and do a listening test...I've got
two identical transports (Sony S7700) with one unit modded specifically
to improve jitter.  I have no doubt that anyone with reasonable hearing
can hear the difference in my system.  I'll also be able to demonstrate
a direct comparison of the SB2 to my reference transport (Oracle CD1000)
where you'll hear a significant difference (in fact, I just did it this
morning for someone).  And once my Transporter arrives in September,
I'm sure that the results will be similar.

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com