I had to chime in.  This is because I actually studied physics in
graduate school.

This is one of the worst mistatements and misunderstandings of
scientific anything that I have ever read.

Sure, neutrinos bomb us all the time.  By the billions.  However, the
measurements we take in everyday life, such as jitter measurements,
1/12 and even 1/3 octave measurements in RTA and FFT settings, are more
than adequate to explain what we hear or, at the very least, what we
might expect.  "Do not come close"?  Funny, but Newtonian physics and
slide rules were pretty good at getting Apollo missions to the moon.
Thining about quantum effects on, say, speaker performance is just
silly.

--
highdudgeon