tyler_durden;142063 Wrote:
> That should drive the final nail in this coffin!
>
> Any time someone posts something about quantum mechanics or sub atomic
> particles and relates it to audio you know the thread has come to an
> end.  What else can anyone say when the irrationality has climbed to
> such an extraordinary level?
>
> Thank you, rajacat
>
> TD

I'm sure that you would quote numbers when they support your point but
ignore cutting edge science when it might challenge the way you
perceive the natural world. Flat world thinking, eh?

Irrationality? Whoa! So are you saying that particle physics is just
irrationality gone amok? Can't you understand that we are mostly space
and these and other small particles along with gravitational force is
what holds us and the whole universe together. Your freq. response
chart is a very crude measurement.

--
rajacat