I am very interested in it.  I am a customer.

I'm not saying that small differences don't make a difference.  They
certainly can.  Notice what I said about speakers: two speakers can
"look" the same -- you can EQ them to flat -- but they will sound
vastly different.  The thing is, there is a huge mechanical component
there.  With electronics, the differences are smaller.

--
highdudgeon