Sounds good... Assuming close qulaity levels, my major concern is
versatility. Paying less for Lavry combo, I can reuse Lavry if for some
reason SB goes out of use. The best thing about Lavry is not just how it
sounds, but rather how it behaves in less then ideal conditions, with
different sources, with different level of jitter. Being studio
product, it's designed to do well virtually everywhere.
Transporter would be a dream if it can handle digital input as good as
Lavry does. Well, I don't know, but from some posts here I've got an
impression that Tranporter has little, if any, incoming jitter
processing with all the effort dedicated to preventing jitter
generation from inside Tansporter, while Lavry has three thoroughly
designed modes for different conditions. I really want to hear that I'm
wrong.

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 via
acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

-planned additions: sb3 >> deq2496 >> lavry da-10 >> ... or will it be
transporter?-