bmaudio;149195 Wrote:
> there is a cover mode, but there is also a 3 pane artist/album/song
> mode. i should also point out that there are multiple skins (skin in
> the video != skin in the marketing photos). along those lines, if
> someone is a classical music buff,  who says there can't be a skin
> specifically designed around how one would browse classical /
> orchestrial music?

More info! Thanks.

Right now, I'm using 5 panes for classical music (Sub genre, Composer,
Work Name, Artist and Version) and 4 panes for pop music (Composer,
Artist, Album and Song Title).  I'd say 4 panes  is a minimum for
classical music.

Nice cars in the video too.  Even pricier than the Sooloos I imagine.

Bill

--
Listener