FatElvis2000;175079 Wrote:
> I've searched their archives for equipment I'm interested in, and they
> love everything.  Maybe help point me to some of the negative
> reviews...

What's with your need for negativity?
Does this prove something?

Stereophile reviews about 6-10 products a month and obviously would
rather review good stuff than bad.
So when asking for review samples they obviously pick products that
they alreay believe will be good ones.
Why would they do otherwise.
The point is to recommend good stuff not to spend all day pointing out
bad stuff.
Occasionally a writer will give a bad review. Sometimes a good review
is put into question by John Atkinson who does the measurements. It can
be very revealing of both the product and the writer.  Sometimes
products are received with faults and these are discribed in full in
the review.
So what's the problem?
I would rather read about good products than bad and as long as I have
an overall trust in the reviewer countered with some good measurements
I'm happy with that.

--
mauidj

Oracle Delphi/FR64/Dynavector, Krell EVO-555, Krell EVO-202, Krell
EVO-402, B&W 801-Matrix3. Music all the way!