> Where are all you guys coming up with this 100% positive review stat?
> It just is not true.
> You are all asking for factual statements from this magazine yet you
> detractors cannot prove your own "facts".
> Bit ironic don't you think!

Hmm - in your previous posting you seemed to agree their reviews were
overwhelmingly positive and were defending that practice.

In any case, I certainly don't read every review in Stereophile, but I
have ready quite a few and I've yet to see a negative one.  If you want
evidence, it's rather easy to find here:  http://www.stereophile.com/.
I suspect if you search enough you'll eventually find something
approximating a negative one.

The closest I've seen was a tube amp which had massive distortion
(which they commented on in the measurement section), but even there
the reviewer actually liked the sound.

Anyway, any magazine which favorably reviews $15,000 wires has zero
credibility.  Unforunately that seems to describe almost all audio
magazines these days...

--
opaqueice