jmourik;179343 Wrote:
> I wish we had compared this, I wanted to try it by hooking both up and
> synchronizing them, but we didn't have enough time to do that. So now I
> still have two questions:
> - how much difference does the TP make vs SB3 as a transport only
> - how much difference is there between the stock TP and the modded TP.
>
> jan

If you said "TP digital out + DAC60" is equal to "TP Analog out", then
the different is very significant..:))

The different between stock TP and the modded TP is that the modded TP
is smoother and juicier, without the relatively dry and hard analytical
sound of the stock TP.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. :)

--
95bcwh