CardinalFang;191985 Wrote:
> Someone tell me why I shouldn't sell my SB+XDAC V3 and just hook one of
> these up to my laptop!
>From an audiophile perspective, I can't.  I'd compare them first if I
could, and select the one with superior sound.

The biggest advantages to the Squeezebox or Transporter are primarily
logistical.  No computer in the listening room, and the ability to move
digital music from a computer at point A to your stereo at point B.
Things like animated screen savers, baseball scores on the display, and
whole-house audio aren't very high on the list of many audiophiles that
I know.

--
JJZolx

Jim