LOL!
The Condor supply was $25 in NOS condition from eBay so, what do I have
to lose? hehehe

The front panel would closely replicate the look of my current Audio
Research gear.

There's also a guy making custom enclosures for the Tripath Class D
amps. The box is very attractive with shiny mirror finish. I might try
one of those...

I've been thinking long and hard about the Bybees. A lot of controversy
around them. And of course, they ain't cheap. So, we'll see if I add
them or not...

Thanks for the comments, and surely I'll having fun with this, unless a
brand new scaled down Transporter SB4 comes along!!!

--
crooner

SB3 with Custom Linear Power Supply
Lite Audio DAC-60 Tube DAC
VPI Scout with Benz Micro Glider M2
Audio Research PH3, SP16L and VS110
Vandersteen 2Ce signatures, 2W subwoofer.