Patrick Dixon;194925 Wrote:
> It is a theorem which tells you the *digital* information capacity of a
> continuous-time analog communications channel subject to Gaussian
> noise.

You can invent your own personal terminology if you'd like.  But in any
case it seems you've changed your mind again - do you now agree that the
information capacity of vinyl given by Shannon-Hartely and discussed
above can be compared to the information capacity of a CD - which is
44100*16*2 b/s?

> I think you are just arguing for argument's sake now, and I'm done
> wasting my time on you.

You're arguing with Shannon, Nyquist, Hartley, logic, and mathematics,
not with me...  good luck with that!

--
opaqueice