Hi Phil Leigh,

Do you have "Fixed Volume" Setting And no auto gain settings?
Optical or Coaxial output ?
Stream Wave as Flac?

How long / Many recordings did you test?

What server / Firmware Version ?

"Sweetspot" listening etc?

Just came home from the office,
Tested again, a can clearly hear this..

listened to "Phil Keaggy" "Acoustic Sketches"
I can realy here it so clear on some tracks
(More air) strange but i can´t ignore this.

Anyway later this week i plan to measure, (Hope it is measurable)
This people are going to help me.

http://www.audiolab.se/adl/index.htm

But any way i understand you people, you must think me and "Hammer65"
is mad?

I can´t blame you.
You done my test and couldn't hear it though.
Thats make us so frustrating Why is we able to hear it ?

There must be some more people out there hearing this?

"Hammer65" and i both have Tubes in our system maby it´s easier to hear
with that ?

I realy don´t know..

"Hammer65" think is´s something with the klocks / Synk.

You know we don´t think this is a placebo thing.
I realy don´t beleive in "mass psychosis."
Mabye it´s the northen light or all the LSD we take here i sweden for
keep us happy? :-)

Anyway i feel what way this is leading..
Most peolple don´t care litening to us crazy swedes.

I can live with this bugg,
I am happy to have a workaround for it.
Nowdays i´am quite fast with the remote :-)
Just hit the "Pause" Off / On "Pause"

If i listen to a hole record "the good sound" is there all the time.
So the fix is only needed when jumping between tracks

Feels a littlebit sad because i recommended the SB3 for "Hammer65"

But "Hammer65" bougth a "old" SB2 today.
He are going to give med a call later today,
But i think the "Problem is in the Firmware or slimserver.

We will continue invetigating this,
Post anything we found out.

I planning to get a "TVIX" but im not sure how it´s sound from the
digital outputs (Jitter, Buffers etc)

But High end is fun, it´s qute fun but frustrating to running into
problems like this one,

/Mats :-)

--
omega