tingtong5 wrote:

> When using this calibration file with drc the sound becomes way too
> bright. So I reversed all the values (plus -> minus and vice versa) but
> then the sound became too dull (lack of high frequencies).

Ive just started trying drc too (family is out of the house all weekend -
serious measurement begins tomorrow 8-). You may get some insight from
graphing the frequency response of your measured impulse, and checking that
it seems consistent with what you hear in your uncorrected system.

You can do that using http://www.hometheatershack.com/roomeq/. That tool
doesnt like the floating point wav format produced by the Inguz tools - I
convert files using "sox AnyInguzFile.wav -s2 Output.wav"