I just wanted to say, of course there is more than the curves... the
difference in the sound is very big. I think on most tracks it is to
the better, much more clarity and lisibility. On pink noise, the
difference is impressive, but the only problem is I don't have much
more experience of listening to a real pink noise in a concert hall ;)
so I can't tell which is better...

I still have a few glitches from time to time... (mostly on left
channel) don't know if it comes from the server, the wifi connection...
? My CPU activity bar is not moving much, so I don't think it is a
computer power issue. As after correction, the signal goes FLAC, should
I store all my music in FLAC as well (now is WAV), for smoother
operation, or it has no impact?

There are a few clippings, I had to go down to -18db, and might have to
go to -20db, is that too far?

--
Chinanico