Well Mr Vandersteen is entitled to his opinion - even if it is wrong!
:o)

His metaphor is wrong. The human brain+ear is specifically adapted to
speech recognition and also for discriminatary recognition of acoustic
spaces (the old "bear in a cave" thing)

Loudspeakers in a room are producing an artificial sound, artificially.
Therefore your ear has no frame of reference (I'm not talking about solo
piano or voice here...) so it can't do the "best friends voice" thing.

Does anyone really believe that a human being has an inbuilt ability to
"know" exactly what the first Pink Floyd album is supposed to sound
like?

Every RC system I have heard sounds more alive, more fun and more
listenable - and they can go really really loud without earache.

I haven't heard the Inguz approach so cannot comment on that.
But, if it does RC well, then you should stop peering at the graphs and
sit back an enjoy the music!

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...

...SB3+TACT+Altmann+MF DACXV3/Linn tri-amped Aktiv 5.1 system and some
very expensive cables ;o)