I wanted to share this graph, of my right channel. The red curve is the
measured response, the pink one the theoretical result after the
"extreme" correction is applied, and the blue one the measure after the
"extreme" EQ is applied.

A few comments. First, the reality is quite different from the therory,
but I was expecting it anyway. Then the graph shows a rather good job of
the correction in the low frequencies, which is well percieved in
listening. The mid upper freq are still messed up, even if some kind of
improvement is brought by limiting the amplitude of the variations below
1kHz. In the treble... it's terrible, looks like the comb effect is
measured here (my mike was moved about 10 cm to the left between the 2
measures).

I'll take new sets of measures again anyway, I am thinkin g of waking
up very early because tonight it was terrible, turcks on the street,
boats on the river horning, and then... fireworks

Is there a way to parameter things in order to have a very strong
correction in the bass (let's say below 200 Hz) and keep things
untouched above, and if there is, is it desirable?

|Filename: extreme.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3342|

Chinanico