acousticsguru;230021 Wrote:
>  Ironically, despite the apparent enthusiasm for the product, what each
> of them (yourself included) has to say can only lead to the conclusion
> that AES/EBU and WC input must have implemented into the Transporter
> for no apparent reason other than to to have included it, presumably so
> the item has greater appeal - with the question remaining unanswered, to
> whom and why (note no one's gone down the studio
> application/synchronisation of multiple units path, secretly assuming,
> like I do, that both Squeezebox and Transporter are pieces of consumer
> electronics).
>
> Greetings from Switzerland, David.

You accuse us of not reading the entirety of your posts, which I admit
I am guilty. However, did you read my post on the last page? I clearly
said that I think there could be differences due to SPDIF vs. AES/EBU.
You even responded to me. Are you just playing the victim now?

--
ezkcdude

There are 10 kind of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.
SHINYMETAL
'*Site*' (http://www.ezdiyaudio.com)| '*RSS*'
(http://www2.kumc.edu/students/ezamir/rss/ezdiyaudio.xml) |'*Forum*'