darrenyeats;230000 Wrote:
> I hate to repeat myself, but I'm going to. The technology has got
> better.

Is this in answer to me or someone else? Judging from personal
experience, I would agree: as (perhaps only indirectly, and if you read
closely) follows from my super-lengthy "impressions" (or whatever you
want to call it) post, I used to find all connection options
disappointing in some way or other once, now find all of them rather
great-sounding (if not perfect). What globally remained identical is
their sonic imprint, so to speak. Thus one might say, the differences
have largely remained the same, but are gradually loosing relevance.

Greetings from David, David.

--
acousticsguru