esbrewer;230657 Wrote:

> If the only practical way for me to post is just buckle down and learn
> REQW myself say so, and I'll try to find some time.

Esbrewer, I think you can use REWQ. Franckly speaking I struggled a
little bit to get my measurements and in particular to generate the
filters, but the least troublesome part was to use REWQ, it is very
straightforward. Just install it (and the java app if you don't have it
already), open it, click "import measurement" and you're done. One thing
to know is that you have to use the "smoothing" to 1/6 octave if you
want your curve to be readable.

--
Chinanico