I would recommend anyone using Inguz/DRC to use REW to check just what
is going on. I had a lot of problems getting ImpulsePrep to produce a
good impulse response, due it turns out to a bug (now fixed) in
ImpulsePrep - but I could only tell a bad impulse response from a good
one by using REW. As an example, attached is a graph of my freq
response (brown before, blue after, and light blue predicted
TestConvolution), using extreme EQ. You can see the big difference made
at 40Hz, but curious how some big troughs have appeared (at 60 and 700
Hz).

|Filename: graph.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3349|

mortod