)p(;253783 Wrote:
> I knew you had Tact amps and although I disagree with you I respect your
> opinion about them. What I am just trying to say is they way your put
> your opinions as facts can put other people off. That's all.
>
> peter

I undertand you fully , one thing i have learn above all is dont trust
enyone about sound trust only your own ears.

It was not intended sounding like i had the all mighty truth.

The are so many factors in play here ,   system synagi , sound
preferences, the room , the mood and so on.

I was expressing my findings , and i personaly know audio buddies that
have droped the tact gear long ago and reasonly becaue of the same
things as i did.

Tact/lyngdorf is a danish company and many people here in denmark have
had it at one time.
The red line is that  some find it horrible analytical and grey
sounding.
Som do not herer it that way the here sound that sounds very real , im
inbetween those to.
The sound dos sound very real and after the mod it is scary real
haveever   , the still dont boogie or throw the deep soundstage i
like.

But thats just me.

And again i also know people that love there sound.

Nothing is really right or wrong.

thanks

--
harmonic