rydenfan;267776 Wrote:
> I am sure I will be flamed for my beliefs, but I have to say I do find
> it very interesting that everybody who "KNOWS" that either the
> Modwright Transporter is a waste of money or that the same thing could
> be achieved in another way has never heard one. Yet everybody who has
> indeed listened seems to have universal praise for the piece. In the
> end should not some emphasis be placed on how this piece sounds?

Those of us who have purchased it and are enjoying it are deluded fools
who are too easily parted with our money.  Wiser heads need to cool down
our ardor and point out that we're only listening to our delusions,
fueled by self-fulfilling perceptions of improvement.  Besides, who do
these modders think they are anyway defiling what it took years of the
finest engineers talent to develop?

<grin>  I'm lovin' it!

Frank

--