montechristo;346372 Wrote:
> DBpower amp, how do you get it to rip and make FLAC and MPĀ£ files
> simunltaneously?
>
> and EAC presumeably you need a plugin in order to save as FLAC?

For dBPowerAmp, you need to install a free plugin, I think it's called
MultiRip? Or MultiEncode? For EAC, you'll need to have the FLAC codec
installed and configured as the encoder - it's a little more finicky to
set up. I think dBPowerAmp does the FLAC install for you, whereas EAC
doesn't.

--
androidtopp

My SB3 is the most expensive part of my stereo. So I'm not going to brag
about it.
And my SBB as well...Is it wrong that my alarm clock is worth more than
most of my stereo components? I need to work on that.

http://www.last.fm/user/androidtopp