krochat;346389 Wrote:
> Current versions of EAC include the FLAC and AccurateRip plugins in the
> installation package.

Ahh - see, now that's how long ago I installed EAC.

I definitely don't mean to hate on EAC - it was actually a third party
plugin to EAC that drove me in to the arms of dBPowerAmp. I needed the
ability to rip to two sources simultaneously, which I lost when I went
from XP x86 to Vista x64. Before I did that (one of the dumber things
I've ever done) EAC worked like a champ.

--
androidtopp

My SB3 is the most expensive part of my stereo. So I'm not going to brag
about it.
And my SBB as well...Is it wrong that my alarm clock is worth more than
most of my stereo components? I need to work on that.

http://www.last.fm/user/androidtopp