ralphpnj;410074 Wrote:
> I find that there are too many non-network, non-computer devices which
> affect the wireless signal: cordless phones...
Did Slim/Logitech assign broadcast frequencies for cordless phones and
WIFI?

ralphpnj;410074 Wrote:
> I consider the interference caused by microwave ovens to be one of
> SqueezeBox's dirty little secrets.

You must be saying that Slim/Logitech is responsible for your microwave
leaking radiation?  Hmmm, mine doesn't, maybe you need a new one (and
not just to protect your music)

ralphpnj;410074 Wrote:
>  Poor handling of large music libraries, as in greater than 5,000 albums

I can't comment on this, my library is not so large, but I would say
that if there is a system or software that is more to your liking, you
should use that instead.

ralphpnj;410074 Wrote:
>  and SqueezeCenter memory creep, when running under Windows

I don't have any problem running under Windows. I think Windows, in
general, is guilty of this with any software, and has been throughout
its product life. But again, that product is from a different supplier,
not from this company. Memory is cheap, maybe you need to buy more. Or,
maybe you would be happier with a different operating system.

ralphpnj;410074 Wrote:
>  But those are topics for another post. Now excuse me while I go and
> hide under the desk :)

Yeah, under the desk might be a good place to stay. Keep your PC on top
of the desk ;-)

--
Goodsounds