results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64028
Question: To what is your Transporter connected

- Preamp
- Poweramp

Ozz;442595 Wrote:
> The next item to address is getting the 12v trigger to work for the
> amps. I am looking at just taking the fast way out and going with the
> Niles MSU250. This would let me use the IR off the TP to the Niles and
> then connect to the 12V trigger.
If all you're trying to achieve is switching on the power amps with the
Transporter, then the Niles device seems like expensive overkill. It
would be much cheaper and possibly more elegant to use Felix's
PowerSwitchII plugin and build the transistor circuit he describes to
step up the output to 12V. For a power supply you could buy a cheap
wallwart.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A