results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64028
Question: To what is your Transporter connected

- Preamp
- Poweramp

Meridion;430990 Wrote:
> I would even abandon the rear speakers when connecting TP directly to a
> poweramp for enhanced sound reproduction and reduced system complexity.

Very nice speakers... Personally I wanted a configuration based on B&W
802d speakers. The only remaining questione were 1) which power
amplifier to associate with and 2)pre-amplifier or not?

I read a lot of forums and finally decided to test by myself. I took my
TP and asked the dealer to test it directly connected to a power amp. Of
course, he never heard about the TP and was very skeptical about a
Logitech gear connected to a 10k bucks amplifier. But quickly he (and I)
realized that the matching was just perfect, taking the best from the
speakers!

Finally and without any doubt, the configuration without pre-amplifier
just appeared to be THE Solution, providing the best sonic performances
for the smallest price (remember that a pre-amplifier is at least as
expensive as the power amplifier itself).

Ligald

--
ligald

Slimdevices Transporter - Classé CA-2200 power amp - B&W 802d
loudspeakers