Lossless....
Thing is , I have a factory with laser cutters and CnC machinbes and I
make "tweaks" for one of the local Hifi boutiques , various stuff like
isolation platforms , isolation footers , speaker cable elevators, TT
platter mats  and so on. I don't personally believe in the tweaks I make
, albeit they actually physically work (my isolation and tuneable
footers do actually isolate) but there is a steady demand for em. the
guys I supply are quite irritated sometimes whn I tell em that the
isolation platforms might work with a TT , but I doubt they work with a
CD player and so on..

One has to remember one thing in all this , if you are convinced you
will hear a difference ..you actually WILL hear one .. so essentially it
is a truism for the person that "fools" themselves and thus they can
actually do a cost benefit analysis , even tho there is no difference in
sonics under controlled conditions.
Do not underestimate subjectivity - In my country , South Africa , if a
witchdoctor casts a spell on believers , they actually can get
physically sick and even die...

--
Rodney_Gold

Sb3/Z-sys RDP1/meridian DSP5500's
TP/X-cans v3/Senns 650's
TP/TACT 2.0/SCM 50a's
TP/Meridian DSP5000's
"The nicest thing about smacking your head against the wall is...the
feeling you get when you stop"