m1abrams;514158 Wrote:
> I thought they already cleared this up with you.  TCP/IP over ethernet
> or wireless works the same.  Plus there is no notion of jitter that can
> effect TCP/IP.

Of course I understand what is TCPIP.  The noise I'm talking about is
data modulation noise.  When a digital output is measured with no data
(just clock only), the digital stream can be very low in jitter.  When
data is present, data modulation noise occurs and I've more than a few
senior enginners witnessing 2-4x increase in jitter on the output.

I use jitter induced by electronic noise so as to make it easier for
some of you to understand.

--
Kuro