The Aperion 6Ts sound like a no-brainer to me.  Great reviews, $1390
delivered, 30 day home trial, with free _return_ shipping.  I doubt
that they'd be too large for your room given the dimensions cited.  The
6T's are front ported, so they'd be a little less difficult to place if
you need them closer to the front wall than is ideal.

>From the reviews that praise their build quality, I think it's unlikely
that you'll find similar value in a speaker from a brick-and-mortar
audio store.  And not every store gives you the luxury of a home
audition, which is essential for any speaker evaluation.  Nor are shops
always so kind about return terms and might only offer you a store
credit.

--
JJZolx

Jim