Fxdwg123;531271 Wrote:
> I thought I understood it enough, after the clear explanation of Clive,
> but I get confused again with the remarks of Rodney.
Rodney and I just have different opinions. I believe he has tried a
Transporter direct into power amps and preferred the sound with a
preamp in his setup. I happen to have the opposite view. Maybe it's
something to do with the particular component synergys that our two
systems have.

All I can say is that people should try both ways and see which they
prefer, which is something you have already done. From what you've
said, it would appear that you prefer the configuration without a
preamp. Which is fine. And if you preferred it with a preamp that would
be fine, too.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A